…okay, a bit late, but I’ve been busy!
I’ve recommenced work on Steles of the Sky, which cannot be finished soon enough to suit me at this point, but will probably take another couple of months at least. It’s the Only Thing On My To-Do List until it’s done. And then I have a metric butt-ton of other work that will have piled up behind it, including a bunch of short stories and Shadow Unit.
So we’re not quite at “If I do not finish the book today, I will only have to finish it tomorrow” levels obsession, but I’m working up to it.
So, excelsior. And once more unto the breach, etc.
Today’s tea is Upton’s delicious Sencha Special Grade Yamato, in a blue Imperal Porcelain teacup from St. Petersburg. Let’s hear it for Russian teacups; they believe in capacity.
Gosh, look at that greeeeeen.
It’s also time for the obligatory year-end (year-beginning) roundup of what I published last year!
- Range of Ghosts (Tor Books)
- Shoggoths in Bloom (Prime)
- Garrett Investigates (Subterranean)
- “In the House of Aryaman, a Lonely Signal Burns, “Asimov’s, January 2012
- ad eternum, Subterranean Press
- “The Wreck of the Charles Dexter Ward,” with Sarah Monette, Drabblecast, September 2012
- “Faster Gun,” Tor.com, August 2012
- “No Decent Patrimony,” Rip-Off, Gardner Dozois ed., Audible, December 2012
- “The Body of the Nation,” Garrett Investigates, 2012
- “The Death of Terrestrial Radio,” Shoggoths in Bloom, Prime Books, 2012
- “The Slaughtered Lamb,” The Modern Fae’s Guide to Surviving Humanity, March 2012
- “The Salt Sea and the Sky,” Brave New Love, March 2012
- “The Deeps of the Sky,” Edge of Infinity, Jonathan Strahan, ed. 2012
- “Form and Void,” Fireside 3, December 2012
So now you know.
As your reward for sitting through all of that, here’s a picture of my naked ridiculous dog enjoying a pterodactyl and a heating pad.
Posted: Thursday, January 3rd, 2013 @ 7:20 pm
Categories: Tea, Uncategorized.
Tags: daily commute, giant ridiculous dog, publications, shameless self promotion.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. Both comments and pings are currently closed.