Welcome to the website of one Elizabeth Bear, writer of speculative fiction… among other things. My brief bio is over on the left, and one of the things I will be doing as I bring this site up to snuff is trying to construct a sensible bibliography. That should be some chair-edge-sitting action there.
Also, I’m all over the internets: you can find a list of places to find me on social media and so forth off left.
As I write this, I am just about to commence the process of heading out to Martha’s Vineyard for Viable Paradise, an annual writer’s workshop at which I am privileged to be one of the instructors.
So watch this space: soon, there might even be content beyond the placeholder and preliminary list of public appearances for the next 18 months or so I’m about to paste in below.
Are you ready?
Here we go!
Elizabeth Bear Public Appearance Calendar 2011-2012
- Viable Paradise: October 7-16, 2011, Oak Bluffs MA
- Supernatural Noir reading: October 24, 2011, Pequannock Township Public Library, Pompton Plains, New Jersey
- World Fantasy Convention: October 27-30, 2011, San Diego (I am nominated for a World Fantasy Award (best novella) for Bone and Jewel Creatures.)
[A new year happens here]
- Epic ConFusion: January 20-22, 2012, Troy MI
- ConStellation: April 13-15, 2012, Lincoln NE (Guest of Honor)
- KGB Reading (not mine; rather that of my dear Mr. Lynch and the mighty Caitlin R. Kiernan, but I shall be hanging around nonetheless): April 18, 2012, KGB bar, Manhattan
- 4th Street Fantasy Conversation: June 21-24, 2012, Minneapolis MN
- ConVergence: July 5-8, 2012, Minneapolis MN
- Readercon: July 12-15, 2012, Burlington MA
- Armadillocon: July 26-29, 2012, Austin TX
- Viable Paradise: October 2012, Oak Bluffs MA
- World Fantasy Convention: November 1-4, 2012, Toronto
…more, no doubt, will be following!
Posted: Tuesday, October 4th, 2011 @ 3:41 pm
Categories: Administrivia, Newscrawl, Public Appearances, Teaching.
Tags: viable paradise.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. Both comments and pings are currently closed.